Information We Collect:
- In this content, we will help you understand how and why your information is shared between these related companies and why it’s important for us to share it.
- tricksvibe.com operates the jobs, jobs Employer, jobs eLearning, and mobile applications. You need to know your rights and functionality on our sites and mobile apps.
- tricksvibe.com collects information about visitors. This information includes your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring addresses. We use this information for operating our services, maintaining the quality of the service, security management, and providing reports for relevant business purposes.
What you can do on our sites:
- When you apply to jobs through our services, your resume in your MY JOBS account and any other information you disclosed during your job applications will be available to the companies you are applying to.
- You may remove your CV from our searchable database at any time from the “Delete Resume” option at MY JOBS.
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or to do their jobs. If any recruiter is found to be breaching our terms and conditions, we will immediately terminate their use of our services.
- You may block any employer from accessing your CV from our database.
- Delete Data: You can erase or delete all or some of your personal data.
- Change or Correct Data: You can edit some of your personal data through your account. You can also ask us to change, update, or fix your data in certain cases, particularly if it’s inaccurate or not up to date.
- You can post jobs, edit the job descriptions, and invite online applications through our Employer sites.
- You can complete a recruitment process through our tricksvibe.com employer site.
- You can shortlist applied candidates and invite them for an interview through our site.
- You can purchase our services and courses through our sites.
Data You Provide To Us:
- Registration While using any of Our Services, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- NID/ TIN Certificate/ Trade license
- Passport copy and number
- Date of birth
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
- If you register for a premium Service, you will need to provide payment (e.g., credit card) and billing information.
- In jobs employer and mobile applications, as an employer, you have to submit your company address and other relevant certificates to verify your business.
- We store all of your personal information on our common server system for verification and ensure that your information is secured with us.
- You have choices about the information on your profile, such as your education, work experience, skills, photo, city or area, and endorsements. Some Members may choose to complete a separate profile. You don’t have to provide additional information on your profile; however, profile information helps you to get more from our Services, including helping recruiters and business opportunities find you. It’s your choice to include sensitive information on your profile and make that sensitive information public. Please do not add personal data to your profile that you would not want to be publicly available.
- We collect personal data from you when you provide, post or upload it to our Services, such as when you fill out a form (e.g., with demographic data or salary), respond to a survey, or submit a resume or fill out a job application on our Services.
- When you visit or otherwise use our Services, including our websites, apps, and platform technology, we collect usage data, such as when you view or click on content (e.g., learning videos) or ads (on or off our websites and apps), perform a search, install or update one of our mobile apps, share articles, or apply for jobs. We use log-ins, cookies, device information, and internet protocol (“IP”) addresses to identify you and track your usage.
- Device and Location: While using Our Application to provide features of Our Application, We may collect, with Your prior permission:
- Information regarding your location (optional)
- Pictures and other information from your Device’s camera and photo library
- Microphone (allow) and Calendar (add to calendar) Permissions
- Message: We collect information about you when you send, receive, or engage with messages in connection with our Services. For example, if you get an interview invitation, we track whether you have acted on it and will send you reminders.
- Resume Information: We will share your resume information with companies and authorize users of our premium Services, such as recruiting.
- Site and Services of Others: When you log in with your My jobs account or visit other services that include some of our plugins (such as “Apply Online”) or our ads, cookies, or similar technologies, we receive information about your visits and interactions with those services. Sharing data between sites allows us to:
- Help connect job seekers with more job listings and employers
- Improve and customize services for our users
- Enhance security for our users
How We Use Your Data:
- Our Services: Our Services assist you in connecting with others, finding and being found for work and business opportunities, staying informed, receiving training, and becoming more productive. We use your information to authorize access to our Services and to respect your preferences.
- Stay Informed: Our services keep you up-to-date on news, events, and ideas from respected professionals. Our services help you improve or learn new professional skills. We use your data (e.g., data you provide, data we collect from your use of our Services, and inferences we make from your data) to personalize our Services for you. We use your data to suggest skills you could add to your profile or need for your next opportunity.
- Career: With the help of our services, you can consider your educational options, look for job prospects, and explore your career options. We will use your data to recommend jobs or courses and show you and others relevant professional content.
- On the employer site, our Services allow you to communicate with applicants and arrange an interview with them. If your settings allow, we facilitate tasks such as rescheduling meetings, taking online tests, summarizing candidates’ scores, shortlisting candidates according to your provided data, or recommending the next steps. All these increase your overall hiring process productivity.
- We will communicate with you by email, mobile phone, notices on our websites or apps, messages in your jobs employer inbox, and other ways through our Services, such as text messages and push notifications. We’ll let you know when our services are available, their safety, and any other service-related issues. We also send messages about how to use our Services, updates to the network, reminders, job suggestions, and promotional messages from our partners and us. You can change how you want to be contacted at any time. Please know that you can’t choose to get service messages from us, including notices about security and legal matters.
Info to Third Party Ad Providers:
- We do not share your personal data with third-party advertisers or ad networks. If you view or click on an ad on or off our Services, the ad provider will get a signal that someone visited the page that displayed the ad.
Our Privacy Values:
- We appreciate your trust in us to help you find jobs or great candidates. We put a lot of effort into protecting your personal information to keep this trust. These efforts are based on what we believe about privacy:
- We treat all users equally by providing a broad suite of privacy rights.
- We adhere to a policy of privacy by design, which informs how we build and operate our services.
- We’re transparent about what personal data we collect and how it’s processed.
- We regard your CV as a very personal document and wish you to have full control over who can view it or not.
How We Handle Your Information:
- Account Information: When you register for an account, we collect your personal information, including your name, email address, and/or mobile number, and a password. We refer to this information as “Customer Account Information” for this Policy. Account Information is required to identify you as a valid user and permit you to access your account(s). We store all of your information on our server for verification and ensure that your information is secured with us.
Third-Party Tracking Technologies:
- tricksvibe.com uses Google Analytics tracking technology to track visits to our website. It allows us to analyze the usage of our website and is merely for our internal use.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies:
- Some of our Web pages utilize “cookies” and other tracking technologies. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about Web website activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a Web user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
- We use many tools (encryption, passwords, and physical security) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure.
Opting out of Email Notification Services:
- We allow users to opt out of having Email Notification Alerts sent to them anytime.
- tricksvibe.com offers several mobile applications. Tricksvibe.com collects and uses information about you as described here.
- tricksvibe.com is not intended for, nor do we knowingly collect information from, children under 18 years old.
Revision and updates:
- You may contact us online for questions or concerns about our privacy practices or our Privacy Shield participation. You may also write to us at:
Asia Innovation Technology (tricksvibe.com)
Hazi Komor Uddin Tower, Ashkona, Airport, Dhaka-1230, Bangladesh